We are looking for a proactive and responsible candidates for the below mentioned job posts. Eligibility criteria is as follows:
City : Karachi
Assignment : 09 Months (Starting March, 2021)
Experience : 02 – 03 Years
Qualification : 16 Years of Education (Relevant Field) Preferably Bachelors / Masters in Social Sciences or Management Studies
Deadline to Apply : 1st March, 2021
Click here or Email your CV at email@example.com to apply for the positions.
Job Descriptions for each position are as follows.
• Preparation and updating timeline and work plan of the project,
• Preparation of TORs of vendors, trainers & consultants,
• Preparation and submission of quarterly/monthly and complete reports of the project.
• Overseeing and reviewing the work of project coordinators and admin & logistics officer to ensure proper and appropriate arrangements for the activities
• Making communication and initiate engagement with the stakeholders, donors, project partners, etc. for the project.
• Assisting project manager in the preparation of attendance sheet for the beneficiaries, participants,
guest speakers etc.
• Making sure all deliverables are obtained for all the activities, and assist Project Manager in timely
• Field visits and coordination with the local coordinators, partners.
• Preparation of the agenda of the meetings, sessions, discussions ,etc.
ADMIN & LOGISTICS OFFICER
• Preparation for RFQs and sending it to vendors etc.,
• Receiving and obtaining quotations and communicating to the bidder in case of queries,
• Booking venue/halls and services from caterers and making necessary arrangements for the rooms,
meals and other facilitation of Executive Director or guests etc.
• Inspection and safeguarding of project assets, IEC material and maintaining inventory records.